RedoXfat is made up of L-Carnitine, a natural antioxidant that aids in fat burning and helps increase the energy for more effective workouts and Green Tea Extract which helps in speeding up the metabolism and fight free radicals to keep your immune system strong and your body healthy.
What is in the product?
- 350mg L-Carnitine
- 150mg Green Tea Extract
L-Carnitine – A substance that helps the body turn fat into energy. It is responsible for the transport of fats (long-chain fatty acids) into the energy-producing centers of the cells known as the mitochondria where fatty acids are oxidized to produce vital biological energy that is essential to run all cellular processes. According to studies, L-Carnitine helps the body convert fatty acids into energy that is necessary for muscular and all other activities throughout the body. Lastly, it reduces fat mass and increases muscle mass.
Green Tea Extract – According to research studies, Green tea extract has the ability to raise the metabolism and burn fat by stimulating the body to burn calories.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take RedoXfat as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|500mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 1 Blister per Box||SRP 160.00|
|500mg/Capsule x Blisters of 10’s x 3 Blisters per Box||SRP 450.00|
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 16.00 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS