Ginkgo Biloba helps protect the brain from nerve damage that leads to Alzheimer’s disease and possible aid in managing the symptoms of dementia.
Many people use Ginkgo Biloba as a memory aid. In fact, it is known as “The Brain Enhancer”. According to studies, it improves memory by increasing and improving blood circulation in the body and brain. Ginkgo also reduces blood clotting, stimulates the flow of blood, can strengthen the capillary walls, protects the brain cells from damage, improve mental capacity and even counteract the effects of aging. Ginkgo or also known as maidenhair tree can grow more than 130 feet tall and can live for so many years making it one of the oldest tree species in the world. According to historical studies, some Ginkgo trees in China are said to be over 2,500 years old. Being it a long living tree, it will take more than 15 to 20 years before flowering and bear fruits.
What are the main benefits of Ginkgo Biloba?
- Helps in enhancing cognitive function.
- Helps enhance the blood flow to the brain.
- Helps prevent the cholesterol to turn into plaque. If this transformation occurs, the plaque is deposited on the arteries and the circulation is performed with difficulty. Eventually, this fact will lead to stroke, which is one of the main causes of memory loss.
What is in the product?
- 35mg Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- 355mg Soybean Oil
- 10mg Beeswax
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified water, Caramel, Brilliant Blue, Allura Red, Titanium Dioxide
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take ATC Ginkgo Biloba as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- May have a possible interaction with blood thinners such as aspirin, warfarin, clopidrogel. It is best to consult your doctor before taking Ginkgo Biloba to make sure interactions and side effects are prevented.
- If a patient will undergo surgical operation. It is best not to take Ginkgo Biloba supplement before and after the operation and must only resume after doctor’s advice.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS