Brand Name: ATC Lecithin
Category: Dietary Food Supplement
Dosage Form: Capsule
What is in the product?
- 1000 mg Lecithin
- 500 mg Providing Acetone Insolubles
Health benefits of Lecithin:
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body
- Helps remove the toxins in the body and makes sure that nutrients are stored properly in our cells.
- Promotes healthy weight loss
- Helps break down the fat faster which then boosts the body’s metabolism. It allows the body to excrete wastes properly without the discomfort of slimming pills that cause diarrhoea.
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps control the flow of nutrients in and out of the cells which prevents build-up of fats in the brain, heart and artery walls. This then helps manage the cholesterol levels in the body.
- Prevents diseases
- Helps the body function properly by aiding the cell regulation. When the cells are healthy and protected, the immune system is stronger.
- Keeps the organs protected especially the liver.
- Since Lecithin aids in removing the toxins inside the body, the liver doesn’t need to work extra hard protecting it from damage.
- Promotes brain function
- Studies have shown that when Lecithin helps in the cell regulation it benefits the brain and cognitive functions.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take ATC Lecithin as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|550mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 3 Blisters per Box
Price/SRP per piece:
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS