Garlic Oil helps prevent hypertension and heart disease by regulating cholesterol and sugar levels in the body. According to medical studies, it can also help relieve cold and flu symptoms, assists in the management of mild upper respiratory infections, helps strengthen the immune system and aids in lowering density lipoproteins and blood pressure. Site DOH recommendation/studies for this herbal – “sampung halamang gamot”.
What are the main benefits of Garlic Oil:
- Helps prevent heart disease.
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Helps strengthen the immune system.
- Helps lower cholesterol level.
- Helps prevent blood clots from forming, thus reducing the possibility of strokes and thrombosis.
What is in this product?
- 11mg Garlic Oil
- 489mg Soybean Oil
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified Water
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take ATC Garlic Oil as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS