Ginseng helps enhance energy and endurance, making it suitable for athletes or people with an active lifestyle. Due to its adaptogenic effects, it is widely used to lower cholesterol levels and an effective antioxidant which helps prevent premature aging of the skin.
What are the main benefits found in Ginseng
- Helps enhance energy and endurance.
- Helps improve athletic performance.
- Helps prevent aging and wrinkling of the skin.
- Helps reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Helps stimulate the immune system.
What is in this product?
- 200mg Panax Ginseng root powder
- 572mg Soybean Oil
- 28mg Beeswax
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified water, Tartrazine, Brilliant Blue, Ponceau 4R, Titanium Dioxide
Ginseng is commonly used as a source of energy, and it does appear to act as a stimulant.
Ginseng has been shown to reduce the levels of stress in both men and women. It increases a sense of well-being and stamina, and improves both mental and physical performance. Those that take ginseng regularly are able to withstand higher amounts of physical and emotional stress. Ginseng has the most powerful anti-aging properties and it is essential for increasing the mental and physical capacity thereby preventing depression.
There are different kinds of Ginseng that provides health benefits even from thousands of years ago however, the popular ones are Asian or Korean Ginseng—known to be more stimulating and energizing while the American Ginseng is more beneficial for cognitive health. Another one is the Siberian Ginseng known to boost immunity and health. These types may be different but all are equal when it comes to providing health benefits.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take ATC Ginseng as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|800mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 3 Blisters per Box||SRP 210.00|
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 7.00 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS