FatOut is composed of Pu’er Tea Extract, Aloe Vera Powder, Alfalfa, Oat Fiber, Green Tea Extract and Psyllium Husk. These ingredients help keep the body fit, healthy and cleansed.
What is in the product?
- 50mg Pu’er Tea Extract
- 50mg Aloe Vera Powder
- 50mg Alfalfa
- 50mg Oat Fiber
- 200mg Green Tea Extract
- 100mg Psyllium Husk
Pu’er Tea Extract – Made from leaves and stems of Camellia sinensis plant, research suggests that Pu’er Tea helps reduce bad cholesterol and eliminate fat in the body.
Aloe Vera Powder – According to research, Aloe Vera is a great source of polysaccharides and powerful antioxidants which does not only make the immune system stronger. It also helps remove toxins from the body and boosts metabolism.
Alfalfa – According to studies, this legume is known to help lower blood glucose and cholesterol levels while nourishing the digestive system which is a great aid in weight loss.
Oat Fiber – With high content of soluble fibers, studies found that Oat Fiber is beneficial in maintaining a healthy blood level of fats and glucose. It also helps keep the bowel movement regular which aids in keeping toxins out of the gut.
Green Tea Extract – According to studies, flavonoids found in Green Tea helps elevate metabolic rate, increase fat oxidation and improve production of insulin suggesting that it helps in weight loss.
Psyllium Husk – Research shows that Psyllium Husk is a soluble fiber which helps clean the intestines and softens the stool to make it easier to pass.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take FatOut as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|550mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 1 Blister per Box||SRP 250.00|
|550mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 3 Blisters per Box||SRP 750.00|
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 25.00 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS