OmegaMax is rich in Omega-3 Fatty acids to help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, support brain function and aids in the general well-being of our health.
What is in the product?
- 900mg Fish Oil
- 540 EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
- 360mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Fish Oil – The American Heart Association recommended that having Omega-3 fatty acids can help reduce risks of heart disease. Fish Oil or Omega-3 fatty acids have been proven to help prevent cardiovascular diseases.
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) – According to research, EPA has been helpful in keeping the heart and mind healthy. It is known to prevent high blood pressure and mental health disorders.
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) – Several research and studies have shown that DHA helps in the prevention of coronary heart disease, high blood pressure and heart disease.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take OmegaMax as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|900 mg/Capsule x Blister of 6’s||SRP 114.00|
|900 mg/Capsule x Blister of 6’s x 5 Blisters per Box||SRP 570.00|
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 19.00 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS