Grape Seed Oil contains Oligomeric Procyanidin, an antioxidant that is 50 times more potent than Vitamin E and 20 times stronger than Vitamin C. According to research, it has the ability to protect our bodies against free radicals which damage cells, allowing us to have healthier and more radiant skin.
What are the main benefits found in Grape Seed Oil?
- Helps reduce damage to skin cells and enhances healthy looking skin
- It contains high level of antioxidants, which helps protect the body from a number of health problems caused by the free radicals.
- Helps stimulate healthy hair growth
What is in this product?
- 500mg Grape Seed Oil or 1000mg Grape Seed Oil
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 soft Capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take ATC Grape Seed Oil as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS