LiverMarin is made up of Silymarin—a unique flavonoid from the milk thistle plant. It has been used to help keep the liver healthy and protected by its anti-inflammatory properties and a good antioxidant. Some studies suggest that it helps fight liver disease and problems and Sodium Ascorbate, that helps the liver break down cholesterol in the body and remove it from the blood preventing many complications due to blockages.
What is in the product?
- 250 mg Milk Thistle (Silymarin)
- 100 mg Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
Milk Thistle –Milk thistle is a plant native in Europe. It has a long history of use as a folk remedy for liver and gallbladder disorders. The active constituent of milk thistle is Silymarin, according to studies, Silymarin is a flavonoid found in the seeds that are most commonly known for their antioxidant activity. The antioxidant abilities of flavonoids are stronger than those of vitamin C and E. The seeds of the milk thistle have been used for 2000 years to treat chronic liver disease and protect the liver against toxins. It also protects the liver against toxicity from alcohol and other drugs.
Sodium Ascorbate – According to research and studies, Sodium Ascorbate or Vitamin C helps keep the immune system stronger while helping the liver process the cholesterol in our body.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take LiverMarin as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|350mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 1 Blister per Box||SRP 95.00|
|350mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 3 Blisters per Box||SRP 285.00|
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 9.50 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS