Coenzyme Q10 helps the heart improve its ability to pump more blood. According to studies, it also helps lower the viscosity of blood, making it even easier for the heart to function normally, a great aid in slowing down the aging process and in lowering one’s blood pressure.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a naturally occurring oil-soluble, vitamin-like substance which is absolutely essential for optimum health and longevity. It is an extremely important nutrient that every cell in your body must have in order to produce energy. Organs with the highest energy requirements – such as the heart, liver, and kidney – have the highest concentrations of CoQ10.
What are the main benefits of Coenzyme Q10?
- Helps stimulate energy production
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Helps protect from sudden heart failure
What is in the product?
- 30mg Coenzyme Q10
- 440mg Sunflower Oil
- 25mg Beeswax
- 5mg Natural Vitamin E
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified water, Caramel, Brilliant Blue, Allura Red, Titanium Dioxide
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take ATC Coenzyme Q10 as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS