Fish Oil extracted from various types of aquatic fishes contains the Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) that according to studies– are known to possibly aid in lowering blood pressure, triglycerides and LDL cholesterol levels, and known to have capabilities in protecting the body from stroke and heart attack.
What are the main benefits of Fish Oil?
- Helps lower blood pressure, triglycerides and LDL cholesterol.
- Helps lessen pain and inflammation.
- Aids in cardiovascular health.
- Helps avoid stroke and heart attack.
- Provides Omega 3 fatty acids.
What is in the product?
- 995mg Fish Oil
- 0.5mg Vitamin E
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified water
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take ATC Fish Oil as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|50mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 3 Blisters per Box||SRP 195.00|
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 6.50 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS