BitterGo is a supplement combination of Ampalaya Extract, Banaba Extract, Luyang Dilaw Extract and Bawang Extract.
What is in the product?
- 300 mg Ampalaya Extract
- 100 mg Banaba Extract
- 100 mg Luyang Dilaw Extract
- 50 mg Bawang Extract
Ampalaya Extract – The Department of Health Philippines stated that Ampalaya, one of the 10 medicinal herbs that is clinically proven to be an alternative medicine, helps treat diabetes. According to studies, Ampalaya increases the production of beta cells by the pancreas, thereby improving the body’s ability to produce insulin, which controls the blood sugar for diabetics. Ampalaya leaves and fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin B, iron, calcium, and phosphorus. It is also rich in beta carotene.
Banaba Extract – Studies show that Banaba leaves and flowers contain Corrosolic acid, a substance being studied for its insulin like effect of lowering the glucose in the body. Banaba is also being studied as a weight-loss supplement for its ability to delay or reduce the absorption of carbohydrates. It is also rich in vitamins and minerals including zinc and magnesium and is rich in dietary fibers.
Luyang Dilaw Extract – Recent studies found that Luyang Dilaw reduces the level of bad cholesterol (LDL) and normalizes blood composition. Luyang Dilaw not only cleanses and improves blood circulation but also stimulates the formation of red blood cells and reduces platelet aggregation. Luyang Dilaw regulates the metabolism, correcting insufficiency as well as redundancy of metabolic processes, and promotes the assimilation of protein.
Bawang Extract – The Department of Health Philippines endorsed Bawang as one of the medicinal herbs that help lower cholesterol levels. Bawang produces Allicin that has antibiotic and antibacterial properties, according to medical findings, which helps lower blood pressure, reduce platelet aggregation and support the overall health of the Circulatory System.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day after each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take BitterGo as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the meantime two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|550mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 3 Blisters per Box||SRP 240.00|
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 8.00 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS