Evening Primrose helps relieve premenstrual syndrome and breast pain associated with the menstrual cycle. According to studies, it also helps alleviate hot flashes caused by menopause and aids reduce the symptoms of eczema and dermatitis.
It contains the pain relieving compound phenylalanine and is increasingly being used to treat chronic headaches. It is currently being studied all over the world as a treatment for aging problems, alcoholism, acne, heart disease, hyperactivity in children, symptoms of menopause, multiple sclerosis, weight control, obesity, PMS and schizophrenia. It has so many preventive and therapeutic qualities that it has become a standard part of recommendations of many herbalists for maintaining youth and preventing disease.
What are the main benefits of Evening Primrose
- Helps lessen Pre-menstrual Syndrome symptoms.
- Helps ease breast tenderness and feelings of depression as well as irritability and bloating from fluid retention.
- Helps reduce pain, swelling, and stiffness of muscles or cramps.
- Helps reduce symptoms of nerve pain.
What is in the product?
- 5mg Evening Primrose Oil
- 5mg Vitamin E
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified water
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take ATC Evening Primrose as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS