LiverMarin Plus is a combination of Silymarin, Ganoderma, Sodium Ascorbate, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Amino Acid Complex which in medical research and studies show that are helpful for the liver and body’s health.
What is in the product?
- 480mg Silymarin
- 200mg Ganoderma
- 100mg Sodium Ascorbate
- 100mg Alpha Lipoic Acid
- 140mg Amino Acid Complex
Silymarin – According to studies, Silymarin helps keep the liver protected from damage and increases Glutathione in the liver by 35% which helps remove toxins in the liver.
Ganoderma – Many studies have shown that Ganoderma helps enhance the detoxification process of the liver by stimulating liver cell regeneration.
Sodium Ascorbate – Research suggests that Sodium Ascorbate promotes absorption of Silymarin in the body while keeping the immune system strong and healthy.
Alpha Lipoic Acid – Medical research suggests that Alpha Lipoic Acid helps protect the liver cells from being damaged by free radicals.
Amino Acid Complex – Scientific studies show that Amino Acid Complex supports liver health and repair through its healing and regeneration capabilities.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take LiverMarin Plus as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|810mg/Capsule x Blister of 6’s||SRP 132.00|
|810mg/Capsule x Blister of 6’s x 5 Blisters per Box||SRP 660.00|
*active ingredients only
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 22.00 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS