Spirulina is an excellent source of protein and is renowned to be ‘world’s super food’, given the health benefits that it can give to a person. According to medical research, Spirulina is a type of algae that is known for its natural cleansing and detoxification properties. It helps strengthen the immune and digestive health. It also helps prevent allergic reaction, promotes weight loss and reduces risk of cancer.
What are the main benefits of Spirulina?
- Excellent Source of Protein; Protein is one of the most important components of the food we eat. Without protein, you would not be able to grow, and your body would not be able to repair itself.
- Contains more than 60% pure vegetable protein, so it is perfect for sporty people or athletes looking to bulk up, or people who do not get enough protein in their diets – it is also vegan friendly.
- Rich in antioxidants; Helps fight off free radicals.
What is in this product?
- 200mg Spirulina
- 295mg Soybean Oil
- 5mg Beeswax
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take ATC Spirulina as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|500mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 3 Blisters per Box||SRP 210.00|
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 7.00 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS