Squalene is known as the most powerful isoprenoid and is recognized to be a powerful immune system booster given its powerful antioxidant properties. According to studies, Squalene is very important to human health as it is used as an essential building block to hormones and other substances in our body while promoting good skin condition.
What are the main benefits of Squalene?
- A marvellous skin antioxidant that helps moisturized skin and prevents it from cracking.
- Helps prevent cell damage. It aids in rejuvenating weakened cells and promote cell growth
- Has an anti-bacterial property, that helps keep our immune system strong.
What is in this product?
- 5mg Squalene
- 5mg Vitamin E
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified water
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take ATC Squalene as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|500mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 3 Blisters per Box||SRP 300.00|
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 10.00 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS