Brand Name: Strike Multi-Insect Killer (MIK) Spray
Category: Household Product/Insecticide
Strike Multi-Insect Killer (MIK) Spray is a safe and effective water-based insecticide that uses water as solvent which makes Strike dispersed easily without leaving stains on any surface where it has been used. Unlike other brands that are oil-based and alcohol-based which leave stains, cause harm to human, plants and animals and has very poor killing effect on insects, Strike Multi-Insect Killer Spray has triple fast killing action formula made proven by a clinical study that takes effect within 10 minutes killing 50 mosquitoes compared to other leading brands (A local clinical study shows that Strike Multi-Insect Killer Spray provides a fast insect knockdown – within 10 minutes all 50 mosquitoes under experimental set-up were immobile – mainly because of its triple action formula.)
Aside from that, it has a refreshing orange scent, has very low toxicity, and is definitely eco-friendly which means it does not contain a harmful substance called CFC or Chlorofluorocarbon that is harmful and hazardous to human health, pets, plants and the environment. More importantly its quality can level with other international brands as it was developed in an impeccable technology, but amidst all these, it is affordable and budget friendly compared to other brands.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Low toxicity that is safe for children, pets and plants.
- Fast killing action that instantly gets rid of insects
- Environment friendly compared with oil based insecticide products.
- Orange scented which makes it smell refreshing that does not stink up the house.
- Affordable compared to other brands
What is the recommended usage of this product?
- Close doors and windows.
- Spray upwards to all corners of the room.
- To keep a long lasting effect, spray floors, walls and other surfaces where mosquitos, flies, cockroaches and other insects settle.
- After spraying, leave the room immediately.
- Re-enter the room after 30 minutes.
What are the precautionary measures in using this product?
- Do not spray directly on humans, pets (e.g. dogs, cats and fishes), foods and food utensils.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- This product is pressurized, do not puncture.
- Do not spray on open flame and do not expose it to temperatures above 50°C.
- Use only as directed.
How do you keep this product in storage?
- Store in a cool place.
- Keep away from children, pets and food.
- Dispose of properly.
- Do not puncture nor incinerate even when can is empty.