Brand Name: Strike Mosquito Killer Spray
Category: Household Product/Insecticide
The Strike Mosquito Killer is unlike any other household aerosol insecticide. Compared to other brand which uses oil and alcohol solvents, Strike Mosquito Killer is made as a water-based aerosol developed with deionized water that has been proven to be more environmentally friendly while being an effective mosquito killer. Strike Mosquito Killer has fast killing action that gets rid of mosquitoes right away.
The Aedes aegypti are aggressive biters day and night, they are the primary mosquito that could carry Dengue and Zika virus which means the community should be extra careful in dealing with mosquitoes.
As a tropical country, the government advices and warns the society to be more vigilant in order to prevent being infected with these mosquito borne diseases.
In the Philippines, cases of Dengue and Zika have been increasing rapidly rather than decreasing. Every day, there’s a new case of both diseases carried by mosquitoes which has brought the Philippine Government and DOH to be alarmed hence their suggestion of preventive measures and extensive studies to fight these viruses.
The Department of Health (DOH) then suggest measures in order to avoid mosquito borne diseases:
- Use a trusted mosquito repellent which can help kill mosquitoes.
- When outdoors, use protective clothes to avoid mosquito bites.
- Use screen doors or bed nets in order to assure maximum protection even when asleep.
- Observe a clean environment and make sure to get rid of stagnant water puddles.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Water-based formula, using Deionized water
- Effective with fast killing action
- Long lasting
- Contents disperse quickly with uniform and concentrated dispersion of particle size
- Gives 99% fine mist in every spray
- Particle size are very fine that stays in the area for a longer period of time
- Environment friendly
- Has a fresh CARNATION scent, non-irritating!
- Less content of volatile organic compounds thus protecting the household environment, leaves no stain on the surface and turns to its natural degradation process.
- Manufactured in a high-tech, world class process specialized in aerosol insecticide production
What is in the product?
All ingredients are EPA registered and approved. Therefore, it does not pose risks on human health and the environment.
- Esbiothrin – A synthetic pyrethroid with fast knock-down activity against household pests and insects. It is used in public health against mosquitoes, houseflies and cockroaches. It also has low toxicity but is effective in killing mosquitoes, flies and cockroaches.
- Tetramethrin – A potent synthetic insecticide in the pyrethroid family which is commonly used in insecticides that affects the insect’s nervous system.
- Cypermethrin – A synthetic pyrethroid used as an insecticide in large-scale commercial agricultural applications as well as in consumer products. It’s known for its fast-acting neurotoxin in insects and highly effective in killing pesky mosquitoes, flies and cockroaches.
Strike Mosquito Killer Spray is built in such a scientific way wherein the contents get emitted in UNIFORM quantity and amounts of all components, particles and ingredients come out fully CONCENTRATED which disperses quickly but stays in the area for a longer time. Compared to other insecticides, Strike Mosquito Killer Spray has a remarkable canister and spray spout that allows maximum usage of contents while other brands may have faulty canisters and spray spouts that no longer spray with good quality as time goes by, Strike Mosquito Killer Spray gives us a fine flow until the last drop with 99% atomization or fine mist in every spray!
What is the recommended usage of this product?
- Close doors and windows.
- Spray upwards to all corners of the room.
- To keep a long lasting effect, spray floors, walls and other surfaces where mosquitos, flies, cockroaches and other insects settle.
- After spraying, leave the room immediately.
- Re-enter the room after 30 minutes.
What are the precautionary measures in using this product?
- Do not spray directly on humans, pets (e.g. dogs, cats and fishes), foods and food utensils.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- This product is pressurized, do not puncture.
- Do not spray on open flame and do not expose it to temperatures above 50°C.
- Use only as directed.
How do you keep this product in storage?
- Store in a cool place.
- Keep away from children, pets and food.
- Dispose of properly.
- Do not puncture nor incinerate even when can is empty.
*EPA registration is based on PAN Pesticides Database, the California Department of Pesticide Regulation Progress Report and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency