Brand Name: Strike Cockroach Killer Spray
Category: Household Product/Insecticide
The newest and most promising cockroach killer is Strike Cockroach Killer Spray. Compared to other household aerosol insecticides and cockroach killers, Strike Cockroach Killer is different—it does not use oil and alcohol as solvent because it is made up of a water-based formula. Strike Cockroach Killer Spray is made as a water-based aerosol developed with deionized water that has been proven to be more environmentally friendly and an effective cockroach killer. Strike Cockroach Killer Spray has fast killing action that gets rid of cockroaches right away. Strike Cockroach Killer Spray is built in such a scientific way wherein the contents get emitted in UNIFORM quantity and amounts of all components, particles and ingredients come out fully CONCENTRATED which disperses quickly but stays in the area for a longer time. Strike Cockroach Killer Spray also contains less volatile organic compounds that leaves no stain on the surface and turns to its natural degradation process. Compared to other insecticides, Strike Cockroach Killer Spray has a remarkable canister and a guiding pipe on its spray spout which makes up for maximum usage of contents that allow direct spray contact to cockroaches making it easier to use in order to fight cockroaches and bugs that may reside in corners that are hard to reach.
Cockroaches are persistent, annoying and harmful pests of homes, restaurants, offices, hospitals, warehouses and other structures. These insects contaminate food, utensils, fabrics, paper products and even leave stains and strong odours. Aside from that, cockroaches are very harmful as they can also be source of diseases because they can carry bacteria and a lot of harmful substances.
Cockroaches can carry:
- Typhoid fever
In order to avoid all these, environmental management and chemical control must be taken into account. By observing good cleanliness and proper hygiene, cockroaches can be kept at bay. Also, by using powerful and effective insecticides, cockroaches will be controlled and avoided.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Water-based formula, using Deionized water
- Long lasting
- Effective with fast killing action
- With fine ‘guiding pipe’ that allows direct spray contact
- Contents disperse quickly with uniform and concentrated dispersion of particle size
- Environment friendly
- Has a fresh smell, non-irritating!
- Less content of volatile organic compounds thus protecting the household environment, leaves no stain on the surface and turns to its natural degradation process.
- Manufactured in a high-tech, world class process specialized in aerosol insecticide production
What is in the product?
All ingredients are EPA registered and approved. Therefore, it does not pose risks on human health and the environment.
- Esbiothrin – A synthetic pyrethroid with fast knock-down activity against household pests and insects. It is used in public health against mosquitoes, houseflies and cockroaches. It also has low toxicity but is effective in killing mosquitoes, flies and cockroaches.
- Tetramethrin – A potent synthetic insecticide in the pyrethroid family which is commonly used in insecticides that affects the insect’s nervous system.
- Cypermethrin – A synthetic pyrethroid used as an insecticide in large-scale commercial agricultural applications as well as in consumer products. It’s known for its fast-acting neurotoxin in insects and highly effective in killing pesky mosquitoes, flies and cockroaches.
Strike Cockroach Killer Spray is built in such a scientific way wherein the contents get emitted in UNIFORM quantity and amounts of all components, particles and ingredients come out fully CONCENTRATED which disperses quickly but stays in the area for a longer time. Compared to other insecticides, Strike Cockroach Killer Spray has a remarkable canister and a guiding pipe on its spray spout which makes up for maximum usage of contents that allow direct spray contact to cockroaches making it easier to use in order to fight cockroaches and bugs that may reside in corners that are hard to reach.
What is the recommended usage of this product?
- Close doors and windows.
- Spray upwards to all corners of the room.
- To keep a long lasting effect, spray floors, walls and other surfaces where mosquitos, flies, cockroaches and other insects settle.
- After spraying, leave the room immediately.
- Re-enter the room after 30 minutes.
What are the precautionary measures in using this product?
- Do not spray directly on humans, pets (e.g. dogs, cats and fishes), foods and food utensils.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- This product is pressurized, do not puncture.
- Do not spray on open flame and do not expose it to temperatures above 50°C.
- Use only as directed.
How do you keep this product in storage?
- Store in a cool place.
- Keep away from children, pets and food.
- Dispose of properly.
- Do not puncture nor incinerate even when can is empty.
*EPA registration is based on PAN Pesticides Database, the California Department of Pesticide Regulation Progress Report and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency