Robust Energy contains the ENERBOOST formula which is made up of Taurine, Ginseng, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin B1, B6 and B12. It is a dietary supplement for men and women who are always busy and on the go.
This supplement does not contain caffeine and gives energy solely from nutrients to avoid effects of caffeine that would be harmful for the health. According to research, caffeine consumption may raise blood pressure, promote gout attacks, problems in digestion, can cause headaches and may even be a cause of heart attack even to young adults and teenagers. This is why ENERBOOST formula is created to provide ample amount energy without risks in our health and body.
What is in the product?
- 800mg Taurine
- 112mg Sodium Ascorbate
- 30mg Korean Ginseng
- 1mg Vitamin B1
- 1mg Vitamin B6
- 2mcg Vitamin B12
Taurine – an amino acid that plays an important role in keeping a healthy metabolic process. According to studies, it also helps improve athletic performance and energy.
Sodium Ascorbate – According to medical research, Sodium Ascorbate is great in keeping the body’s immune system strong while providing extra energy to combat fatigue.
Ginseng – is best known for its energy boosting properties. Research suggests that it also helps boost mood and well-being by combating stress and fatigue.
B Vitamins (B1, B6, B12) – Medical researches suggests that B1 is the anti-stress vitamin, B6 helps provide mood boost and B12 helps promote healthy blood flow for energy.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule every day preferably in the morning before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take Robust Energy as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|1000mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 1 Blister per Box||SRP 160.00|
|1000mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 3 Blisters per Box||SRP 450.00|
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 16.00 per gel Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS