Nattokin contains Nattokinase, a potent fibrinolytic (anti-clotting) enzyme complex extracted and highly purified from a traditional Japanese food called Natto. Natto is a fermented cheese-like food that has been used in Japanese culture for more than 1,000 years for its popular taste and as a folk remedy for heart and vascular disease. Research has shown that Nattokinase supports the body in breaking up and dissolving unhealthy coagulation of blood. Aside from that, Nattokin also contains Garlic Oil which lowers high blood pressure, Fish Oil which decreases the risk of heart attack, Ginseng that helps the heart muscle become stronger and Ginkgo Biloba which helps prevent damages in the arteries and veins. Garlic Oil, Fish Oil, Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba which according to studies have strong heart health benefits that help prevent cardiovascular diseases while promoting overall health.
What is in the product?
- 200mg Nattokinase
- 200mg Garlic Oil
- 300mg Fish Oil
- 100mg Ginseng
- 30mg Ginkgo Biloba
Nattokinase – According to studies, Nattokinase is used to aid cardiovascular diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, chest pain, deep vein thrombosis, atherosclerosis, hemorrhoids, varicose veins and poor circulation.
Garlic Oil – Research shows that Garlic has the ability to help fight heart conditions and blood system problems such as high blood pressure, low blood, high cholesterol, coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis or the hardening of arteries.
Ginkgo Biloba – Several research and medical studies have stated that Ginkgo Biloba may help protect the heart and blood vessels from damages. It also helps remove plaque in the arteries and neutralizes bad cholesterol.
Ginseng – Research found evidence that Asian Ginseng shows promising results in protecting heart disease symptoms. It also aids regulate blood flow while lowering cholesterol levels.
Fish Oil – Studies show that omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil helps decrease the high risk of blood pressure and triglycerides levels. It also aids protect the heart from diseases and attacks.
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take Nattokin as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
- May have a possible interaction with Aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, Allopurinol, Anabolic steroids, Allopurinol, Amiodarone, Capecitabine, Cephalosporins, Cimetidine, Ciprofloxacin, Clofibrate, Clopidogrel, Diclofenac, Disulfiram, Erythromycin, Fluconazole. It is best to consult your doctor before taking any Vitamin E supplement to make sure interactions and side effects are prevented.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|650 mg/Capsule x Blister of 6’s||SRP 210.00|
|650 mg/Capsule x Blister of 6’s x 5 Blisters per box||SRP 1050.00|
*active ingredients only
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 35.00 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS