WHAT IS Ibuprofen + Paracetamol (Cortal Pain)?
It is a Safe Quick Release combination of Ibuprofen and Paracetamol
quickly alleviating pain and swelling in affected areas. Studies show that
the combination of Ibuprofen + Paracetamol is more potent in relieving
pain than Paracetamol or Ibuprofen alone.
It is a trusted brand in pain-relief for generations.
WHEN CAN I TAKE Ibuprofen + Paracetamol (Cortal Pain)?
It provides quick and long-lasting relief of mild to moderately severe pain
such as myalgia, arthritis, rheumatism, sprain, strain, bursitis
tendonitis, backache and stiff neck.
It is also indicated for the management of mild to moderate pain and
inflammation in conditions such as dysmenorrhea, headache, post-
operative pain, musculoskeletal and joint disorders. It is also used in lowering of fever.
WHEN DO I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL IN TAKING Ibuprofen+ Paracetamol (Cortal Pain)?
Do not take Ibuprofen + Paracetamol (Cortal Pain) if:
- a) You are hypersensitive to Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin or
other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- b) You have been diagnosed with advanced kidney and liver diseases.
- c) You have been diagnosed with bronchospasm, angioedema or
nasal polyps which may have been precipitated by Ibuprofen,
Aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- d) You have consumed three or more alcoholic drinks per day.
as Ibuprofen and Paracetamol may cause stomach bleeding
and liver damage.
- e) You are pregnant and breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.
Always consult a physician if you are not sure when to take
Ibuprofen + Paracetamol Discontinue use and consult your
- a) Symptoms did not improve.
- b) New symptoms occur.
- c) Pain or fever remains persistent or worsens.
- d) Redness or swelling is present.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Keep out of children’s reach.