Calcium with Vitamin D3 helps prevent osteoporosis and dental problems by keeping bones and teeth strong and healthy. According to studies, Calcium plays an essential role in nerve and muscle function while Vitamin D3 helps promote the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and assists in the assimilation of Vitamin A.
What are the main benefits of Calcium with Vitamin D3?
- Nourishes the bones to avoid osteoporosis.
- Maintains healthy and strong bones & teeth
- Helps prevent Calcium loss
- Has Vitamin D3 that is essential for calcium absorption
- Helps maintain adequate calcium and phosphate levels in the blood
- Important for neuromuscular function
What is in the product?
- 750mg Calcium Carbonate
- 100IU Vitamin D3
- 432mg Soybean Oil
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerine, Purified water, Titanium Dioxide
What is the recommended dosage of this supplement?
- Take 1 capsule at least 2-3 times a day before each meal. Best taken with warm water. Or take ATC Calcium with Vitamin D3 as prescribed by your doctor.
What if you missed a dosage?
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume to the usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose.
When should you not take this supplement?
- Not intended for pregnant and lactating women. If you have allergies on any of the ingredients, consult your physician before taking it.
Can you take this supplement along with your maintenance medicine?
- When taking medicines for illnesses, it is best to consult your physician first before taking ANY supplements.
What other medicines or food should be avoided while taking this supplement?
- Alcohol should not be mixed when taking supplements for maximum potency. It is best to consult your physician for drug and supplement interaction based on your lifestyle.
- If you are to undergo surgery, taking of any supplement must be stopped for the mean time two weeks before the actual operation. It is best to consult your physician when is the best time to resume taking your supplement/s.
How should you keep this supplement?
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
|1200mg/Capsule x Blister of 10’s x 3 Blisters per Box||SRP 111.00|
Price/SRP per piece:
- SRP 3.70 per Capsule
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
NO APPROVED THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS