Brand Name: Robust Lubricated Condoms
Shelf Life: 5 Years from the date of manufacture
Category: Medical Device
In January 2018 the Department of Health Philippines cited a report that states at least 33 people acquires Human Immunodeficiency Virus per day. The Department's Epidemiology Bureau reported 1,021 new cases in January and is 22.4 percent higher than the 834 recorded data of January 2017.
In the April 2018 publication of Philippine Daily Inquirer, the Department of Health Philippines have now recorded 871 new cases of Human Immunodeficiency Virus or HIV on February alone. This alarming news should be given concern and not only the government should take action on it but the entire ation as well.
Dr. Rontgene Solante, consultant for Internal Medicine-Infectious Disease at Manila Medical Hospital, cited anal sex, multiple sexual partners and unprotected sexual encounters or the non-use of condoms are the main factors behind the increased numbers of HIV/AIDS cases in the Philippines.
Recent studies show that Filipinos prefer the non-use of condoms for the reason that it affects the sensation one feels during intimate moments.
● Robust Classic Lubricated Condom - is made up of premium latex material to produce thinner and stronger condoms.
● Robust Dotted Lubricated Condom - is designed for double stimulation and has a revolutionary design feature that lets you feel the pleasure while wearing a condom.
● Robust Ultrathin Lubricated Condom - is thinner (0.03mm) than the Robust Classic Lubricated Condom. It is designed for a more “natural-nothing like” feeling.
What are the benefits of Robust Lubricated Condoms?
Each Robust Condom is lubricated with premium silicone lubricant for a memorable, fun and exciting
● Has a silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity.
● Lubricated inside and outside to help maximize the pleasure for each partner!
● Special reservoir end for extra safety.
● Has a low latex odour.
● Is electronically tested to help ensure quality and reliability.
● Made from premium quality latex to help reduce the risk of pregnancy, STD and HIV/AIDS
● Robust Lubricated Condoms come in three flavours- Cool, Lemon and Strawberry.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases like HIV/AIDS, Gonorrhea, Herpes and other diseases may be easily acquired.
- Unwanted pregnancy risks are higher.
With Robust Lubricated Condoms:
- You get maximum protection against STD and HIV/AIDS
- You free yourself and your partner from the worries of having unwanted pregnancies.
- You get to enjoy intimate moments as it comes with various textures and flavors.
What are the do’s and don’ts when using Robust Lubricated Condoms?
✓ Do carry fresh condoms with you all the time.
✓ Do check the expiry date before you put the condom.
✓ Put the condom on before engaging in sexual intercourse.
✓ When using lubes, make sure it is water-based to reduce the chance of the condom breaking.
✓ Put a new condom on each time you switch between oral, vaginal and anal intercourse.
× Do not open the condom packet with your teeth or scissors.
× Do not flush used condoms down the toilet.
× Do not keep condoms in hot places like your car glove-box or wallet.
× Do not use condoms that are past their expiry date - they might not keep you safe from STIs and unwanted pregnancy.
× Do not use any oil-based products as lube - this means moisturisers and body lotions, cooking oils and other oils. They may damage the condom.
× Do not use a condom more than once.
How should you dispose Robust Lubricated Condoms after use?
1. Remove the condom correctly by holding the tip down and slowly easing the ring off to avoid spills.
2. Tie the condom off like tying a balloon to seal it.
3. Wrap it up or put it in a paper towel.
4. Dispose it in the garbage can immediately.
* Do not flush in the toilet
* Do not throw it anywhere else
* Do not bury it under soil
How should you keep Robust Lubricated Condoms?
● Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C
● Avoid exposing to direct sunlight. Avoid storing it in hot places such as inside the car, car’s glove
box, leather bag and wallet.
The statements in this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as a
substitute for professional medical advice. It is best to seek your healthcare provider or physician’s
advice for diagnosis, treatment and prescription.
The products listed in this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.