Top 5 Tips in Avoiding Liver Problems
Our liver is essential for getting rid of body toxins and metabolising drugs which is why when you start having liver problems, it could take a toll on one’s health that’s why as much as possible, we should avoid having liver problems. “Liver problems” is equal to “liver diseases” which can be caused by many factors such as viruses, alcohol abuse or even obesity. When not avoided or treated properly, it can be a life-threatening condition. For preventing liver diseases you must consider several steps:
- Drink alcohol in moderation. It is okay to still drink alcohol every once in a while but heavy drinking may damage the liver in the long run.
- Get vaccinated in order to avoid diseases such as Hepatitis A and B that may cause liver damage.
- Use medications properly. Take prescription and non-prescription drugs only when needed.
- Maintain a healthy weight by watching what you eat and drink. Detoxify with powerful antioxidants such as green tea, Vitamin C and Milk Thistle or Silymarin. All these can help promote the growth of new liver cells while strengthening the liver health thus the prevention of liver diseases. There are food supplements that are easy to buy which has the combination of Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate but the only product that I have tried which I have been really happy with is LiverMarin. LiverMarin has Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate that may help prevent over-production of insulin, manage SGPT/SGOT levels, prevent liver diseases such as liver cirrhosis and can even help prevent the liver from Hepatitis A and B.
- Exercise regularly. With this you will be able to make sure you have a healthy weight while allowing proper functions of your internal organs.
These 5 tips, when followed may help you lead a vigorous and a healthier lifestyle while avoiding liver problems and diseases.