Staying Out of Blood Sugar Problems
If your blood sugar level is racing up and down, it is time to take a hold of it and control it in order to avoid feeling lousy and increasing the risk of numerous diseases. By making simple food and lifestyle adjustments, you can stay out of your blood sugar problems and at least be able to control it. Aside from totally veering away from sugary food and drinks, here are several things you can eat easily while helping you control your blood sugar:
- Eat nuts as snacks instead of junk food. Almonds, Walnuts, Pistachio contain healthy fat that slows the body’s absorption of sugar.
- Get yourself whole grains. Oat bran, barley and rye are fiber-rich foods that contain beta-glucan. It is a soluble fiber that makes you feel full for a longer period of time which can prevent sugar spike ups.
- Stuff up on vegetables. Broccoli, cucumber and carrots are just few of the veggies you can incorporate in your diet every day. These veggies help in preventing spike up on blood sugar levels while providing essential nutrients.
Also, there are vegetables that are in a form of food supplements that have been proven to be very beneficial for the health. There are lots of brands and kinds but try looking for something that can regulate or help control blood sugar levels. Look for Ampalaya supplements or anything that has the combination of Ampalaya, Banaba, Luyang Dilaw and Bawang. According to studies these ingredients are popular for its health benefits like managing insulin levels, lowering blood sugar levels, aids in managing diabetes symptoms and stimulating the pancreas, spleen and liver to intensify absorption—these ingredients may be able to deliver aid especially for blood sugar control and for me, the must-try product that has all these ingredients is BitterGo.
With BitterGo having ingredients needed for aiding in blood sugar control, it will not be too hard to manage blood sugar levels.
- Ampalaya has the ability to lower the amount of sugar in the blood.
- Banaba helps in controlling the spike up of sugar levels.
- Luyang Dilaw promotes good control in blood sugar levels.
- Bawang/Garlic helps in increasing insulin which improves the body’s glucose tolerance and helps in lowering cholesterol levels as well.