5 Ways to Improve Liver Health
Besides the fact that the liver helps the body clear all the toxins and wastes, the liver is also the one responsible for the body’s metabolism, building up protein, hormone digestiona nd nutrient absorption. If the liver gets damaged, it may be irreparable and may cause severe health problems. To make sure that you act on your health as early as now, address ways on how you can improve your liver health. Here are 5 ways you can do to improve liver health and avoid diseases.
- Drink herbal teas and take supplements with Vitamin C and Milk Thistle as it aids in the detoxification process of the liver by helping it break down nutrients and impurities. Supplements with Vitamin C and Milk Thistle or Silymarin help promote the growth of new liver cells while strengthening the liver health thus the prevention of diseases. There are food supplements that are easy to buy which has the combination of Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate like LiverMarin. LiverMarin has Silymarin and Sodium Ascorbate that may help prevent over-production of insulin, manage SGPT/SGOT levels, prevent liver diseases such as liver cirrhosis and can even help prevent the liver from Hepatitis A and B.
- Increasing water intake can also help detoxify the liver. It helps flush out the toxins while breaking down nutrients to be easily absorbed by the body.
- Exercising regularly even just for a few minutes daily can help improve liver function.
- By eating fresh fruits and vegetables, you are strengthening your body’s immune system, adding antioxidants and getting rid of toxins.
- Changing your lifestyle such as saying goodbye to vices like drinking alcohol, cigarette smoking and drugs can help not only with your liver functions but also with your entire health.
With all these ways, you can improve your way of life and liver health.