Position Title: Training Officer
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Location: Eco Tower, Taguig
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans.
- Develop the production of handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results.
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions.
- Deliver training courses for employees and clients.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behaviour.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, or any medical course.
- Excellent good communication skills (oral and written).
- At least 1 year experience as a Training Officer.