- A pharmaceutical R and D participate in research to create new dosage forms and specifications.
- A pharmaceutical R and D provides specialized pharmacy services for investigational drug management.
- A pharmaceutical R and D provides investigational drug dispensing services that often require specialized and innovative preparation techniques.
- Supports and coordinates registration regulatory requirements to FDA.
- A pharmaceutical R and D position requires graduate degree in pharmacy/ Chemistry/
- Chemical Engineer from an accredited colleges and a minimum of four years of experience as a pharmaceutical R and D.
- Must be able to work independently and productively and be able to contribute creatively in a collaborative team environment.
- Should have a strong publication record, extensive laboratory expertise, and excellent problem-solving and communication skills.