Position Title: PR and Media Specialist
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Location: Eco Tower, Taguig
Public relations specialists are responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organizing promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analyzing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
- Perform other tasks assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
If you are creative, bubbly and passionate in communicating and is knowledgeable in media aspects, if you can express yourself and carry the name of the company well in the marketing industry send us an application for the PR and Media Specialist position.