Position: Customer Care Associate
Reports to: Marketing Manager
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, or any medical course.
- Excellent good communication skills (oral and written).
- At least 1 year experience as a Training Officer.