Position Title: Accounting Assistant
Reports To: Accounting Supervisor
Location: Ecotower, Taguig
Performs a range of general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support functions in an organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
General accounts receivable functions
- Prepare and submit customer invoices
- Code, post and receipt payments
- Prepare and coordinate deposit activities
- Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations
- Monitor customer accounts for non payment and delayed payment
- General accounts payable functions
- Check, verify and process invoices
- Prepare payments for signature
- Sort, code and enter accounts payable data
- Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- Maintain vendor files
General support functions
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records
- Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Find and use accounting data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies
- Track and audit petty cash
- Assist with employee expense reports
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Liaise with other departments/customers/vendors
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or BS Management course.
- Preferably with one (1) year experience in a Pharmaceutical Company.
- Required Skills: Computer Literate (MS Office), Knowledgeable with accounting system/SAP is an advantage.
Must be hardworking, self starter and can work with minimum supervision.
If you are equipped and knowledgeable when it comes to General Accounts Receivable Functions, General Accounts Payable Functions and General Support Functions in Accounting, send us an application for the Accounting Assistant position.