ATC Healthcare International Corporation and Philippine United Pharmaceutical Corporation (PUPC)
ATC Healthcare International Corporation in partnership with Philippine United Pharmaceutical Corporation employs advanced technology and carries out strict internal control standards to delivery only high quality products. All of its products are approved by the Food and Drug Authority of the Philippines, thus, assuring to deliver safe and effective products to every consumer.
ATC Healthcare International Corporation and Philippine United Pharmaceutical Corporation (PUPC) in partnership with The Bioscience and Technology Business Center in the University of Kansas (BTBC)
This 2016, a new partnership has been established for the betterment of Medical and Life Sciences- ATC Healthcare International Corporation together with the Philippines United Pharmaceutical Corporation is now in partnership with The Biosciences and Technology Business Center in the University of Kansas in order to innovate and create a stronger and powerful product that will be supported by extensive research.
The BTBC agrees to facilitate key relationships among companies under the BTBC in order to identify business research development and vast opportunities. The University of Kansas (KU) Innovation and Collaboration agreed to support to bring forth more innovation and technology from KU to ATC Healthcare to be able to maximize the efficiency of contract negotiations for collaborations between the university faculty on all campuses and ATC healthcare via agreements, clear procedures and policies, and powerful contract management tools.
The Bioscience and Technology Business Center
- Since the Bioscience and Technology Business Center (BTBC) opened in University of Kansas, it has already grown to be the largest economic development engine in Kansas and one of the largest in the Midwest. It houses more than 34 companies and employs 180 employees creating local infrastructure of talent, resources and business support. The BTBC ensures researchers and entrepreneurs a commercialized innovation in the community. It also actively recruits existing high-tech companies to the BTBC from other parts of the world. Once housed in the BTBC, these companies can access the area’s many ingredients for success, contribute to the growth of the region and add to the thriving technological ecosystem.
- The BTBC supports promising tech companies in these ways:
- Provide highly specialized space – BTBC provides modern physical space for business conduction. It includes customized laboratory and office space to tenant companies; specifications, accommodating highly individualized needs including security, equipment, privacy and functionality.
- Offer value-added business services – BTBC draws an extensive start-up and technology business experience to provide tenant companies with knowledgeable guidance and counsel.
- Enable crucial relationships – BTBC facilitates key relationships and exchanges between companies and thought leaders from the University of Kansas and the local community.
The University of Kansas boasts a brilliant faculty in the Medical and Life Sciences. It ranked first in grant money received from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The University of Kansas’ School of Pharmacy ranked second nationally among universities receiving money from the NIH for novel research. Leveraging long established relationships, the BTBC connects tenant companies and faculty in strategic partnerships to further develop key technologies.
KanPro Research Incorporated is contract research organization housed in the BTBC or Bioscience Technology Business Center of the University of Kansas. The company is based on the successful operations of the University of Kansas. KanPro Research Inc. is based on the successful operations of the University of Kansas’ Enzyme Lab, KU Biochemical Research Services Lab and the KU COBRE Protein Production Group. Kanpro Research Inc . specializes in large scale recombinant protein expression and purification from bacterial, yeast, insect, mammalian cells to cell-free systems. The company seeks partnership with academic and industrial researchers to develop contract research projects, produce challenging proteins failed elsewhere, and provides large scale, high margin services to commercial and other research labs. Protein production is supplemented by manufacturing and testing biochemical reagents, kits, and equipment. Professional advice and consultation services are also provided.
Philippine United Pharmaceutical Corporation (PUPC) a known integrated contract manufacturer of Dietary Supplements, Over-The-Counter (OTC) and Ethical pharmaceutical products; A technology driven company offering innovative, high-quality and cost effective healthcare products has been established on 2013 and the license to operate as a Food Manufacturer, Toll Manufacturer, Repacker and Importer was granted by the Food and Drug Administration Philippines to be more dedicated and of help to the community bringing about the promise that this innovation, quality products, extensive research and world class development is for a healthier Filipino and a healthier tomorrow.
This collaboration of ATC Healthcare International Corporation, Philippines United Pharmaceutical Corporation and The Bioscience and Technology Business Center together with KanPro Research Incorporated benefit the companies as they would be hand in hand in developing quality products that could help everyone, not to mention the added research which will be beneficial in the development of new healthcare products in the future. For both companies with strong foundations in their craft it is important to establish a healthy relationship in order to continue the innovation and pursue certain potentials of forthcoming products and ideas.