Reasons why we are still overweight:
- Fast food
- A departure from fresh fruits and veggies
- Reliance on starches
- Lack of exercise
- Bouncing from diet to diet
L-Carnitine is a substance that helps the body turn fat into energy. It is responsible for the transport of fats (long-chain fatty acids) into the energy-producing centers of the cells known as the mitochondria. This is where fatty acids are oxidized to produce vital biological energy that is essential to run all cellular processes. In other words, L-Carnitine helps the body convert fatty acids into energy that is necessary for muscular and all other activities throughout the body.
Health benefits of L-carnitine supplementation, generally as an adjunct to standard medical therapy, have been reported in numerous conditions. Because of its role in energy production, L-carnitine is also thought to enhance athletic performance.
Benefits of L-Carnitine
- Heart Conditions - less likely to suffer a subsequent heart attack or experience chest pain and abnormal heart rhythms
- Effects on Diabetes - L-Carnitine improved glucose disposal
- Kidney disease and Dialysis - Because kidneys produce carnitine, kidney disease may lead to the deficiency of carnitine in the body
- Effect in Male Infertility – Improves sperm quality. Treatment of varicocele, a major cause of male infertility
- Weight loss supplement - Reduces fat mass, increases muscle mass, and reduces fatigue.
Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract is derived from leaves of camellia sinensis, the plant from which green, black and oolong teas are made. Green tea is one of the most popular herbal supplements in the world. It has been used for thousands of years, especially by Asian cultures, for its many health benefits.
Green tea is commonly used in diet pills because of its ability to raise the metabolism and burn fat. Green tea known as catechins may trigger weight loss by stimulating the body to burn calories and decreasing body fat. Green tea extract is bioflavonoid rich, and one of its primary uses is fighting free radicals in your body. It contains high level of polyphenols (a bioflavonoid), and is also a rich source of EGCG (an anti-oxidant), which is 200 times more potent than vitamin E in fighting free radicals and pro-oxidant. Green tea is said to have many health benefits, like lowering cholesterol, boosting immune systems and helping to prevent cavities and tooth decay, among others.
Benefits of Green Tea Extract
- Lowers cholesterol
- Slows arthritis
- Prevents growth of cancer cells
- Assists weight loss
Benefits of RedoXfat
- Lowers blood triglycerides(fats)
- Helps increase energy thus burns fat fast
- Has cleansing and detoxification properties
- Reduces stress and depression
- Boosts immune system; raises energy levels
- Improves cognitive function; anti-aging properties
- Improves hearing and visual function
- Ability to prevent oxidation and inflammation
- Decreases cholesterol level
- Improves digestion
- Prevents cavities and tooth decay
- Has preventive effects in obesity, insulin resistance, and hypertension
RedoXfat is a combination of L-Carnitine, a weight loss supplement and Green Tea Extract w/c assist weight loss or serves as “L-Carnitine booster”. RedoXfat is made for men and women to achieve the perfect body they want safely, fast and effectively.
Recommeded use for adults:
- As dietary supplement, take 1 capsule a day after meals.
RedoXfat 500 mg.
FDA F.R. No. 72407
- Blister pack (30 capsules)
- Blister pack (10 capsules)
Green Tea Extract 150mg.